Fees & Enrolment
Prospective families are welcome to visit the Centre at anytime by contacting us to make an appointment.
The Centre has a waiting list that prospective parents fill out prior to needing care. To become part of the waiting list we encourage families to make an appointment with the Centre to have a brief look and become familiar with the philosophy and practices as well as become aware of the location of the Centre. Once a vacancy arises for their child the Centre will contact the parents and an interview will be arranged.
- The service requires an enrolment fee of $50 from all enrolling families to secure their enrolment and should be paid when providing enrolment documents. This fee will be deducted on the families’ first tax invoice.
- Enrolments will not be processed until this fee is received. This is a non-refundable fee that will be forfeited should the family choose not to continue with the enrolment.
The Centre will follow the Priority of Access Policy;
A child at risk of serious abuse or neglect.
A child of a single parent who satisfies, or of parents who both satisfy, the work/training/study test under section 14 of the Family Assistance Act.
ANY OTHER CHILD
Within these main categories priority should also be given to the following children:
- Children in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families
- Children in families which include a person with additional needs
- Children in families on lower incomes
- Children in families with a non-English speaking background
- Children in socially isolated families
- Children of single parents
Vacancies are advertised on the Mychild website.
(With CCB reduction)
One Full Day/ One Child: $51.47
One Full Week/ One Child: $285.00
One Full Day/ One Child: $103.50
One Full Week/ One Child: $500.00
Eligible families may receive 50% Child Care Rebate up to $7613.00 per year per child.