- Accounts are issued on a weekly basis in arrears
- A bond, reflecting the cost of two weeks care is required on commencement of care (and may be varied as caring arrangements are varied)
- The bond will be held by the Centre and will be used to pay for the last two weeks of care used
- Payment may be made by direct debit, visa or by a cheque made payable to ‘Golden Grove Homestead Community Children’s Centre’ A 2.5% fee is payable when paying by Visa or Mastercard
- Two weeks notice in writing must be given when a child is withdrawn from care or when changing care arrangements. Child care benefit is not available if your child does not attend care during the two weeks notice.
- Fees are not charged for the period when the Centre is closed at Christmas or for staff day closures, however, full fees apply for public holidays and other absences
- A late fee of $5.00 per minute will be imposed when children are not collected by the end of session times (12.30pm and 6.00pm)
- Payment plans can be negotiated if you are suffer financial difficulties